Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Update

 I finally finished my next silkscreen project. My inspiration for this one came from Spencer Russell's song - One Man Show. The lyrics from it were, "The mouth of a fool is a well without water, and I'm getting thirsty." I just love that song so much!


I have come to the conclusion that as an art major I don't draw nearly enough. I realized this when I tried to go through my sketchbook for an idea for a project and I had absolutely nothing to work with. I remember when I was a kid me and my friend Kelsey would sit and draw all day long. I decided to make a goal to draw at least one picture every day, even if it is just a little sketch. So far it has been pretty good. (I did miss a few days but that's ok.)
Here are some of the sketches I drew:

 



On a side note, many of you may know that Pottermore, the Harry Potter website made by J.K. Rowling herself is now officially open. So there has been a lot of Harry Potter going around the apartment. On my way to FHE the other night I happened upon the perfect wand stick. I polished it up a bit, and now it is the perfect wand!

No comments:

Post a Comment