Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Title for This Could Not Be Reveled at The Moment

So lately I've been spending a lot of time by myself. Amanda, I don't blame you at all so don't think that I do. I understand that you've been busy with the show. But I'm glad its over and we can spend more time together again :) But everybody else just seems to have better things to do these days. So I decided I would find ways to entertain myself. I read two AMAZING books that Amanda recommended: Looking for Alaska, and Paper Towns. Both written by John Green. I think I liked Paper Towns a bit better just because it wasn't nearly as sad, but not by much because they were both fantastic. I finally understand a lot of Amanda's quotes, and why her name on her blog is Margo Roth Speigelman.



I actually started doing some drawing instead of just wasting all my time playing Zelda. I was just sketching a dolphin one day and it turned out to be pretty awesome, so I decided to do a full on picture of it. It isn't finished but here is the progress so far.



On Friday I was sitting alone in the apartment just reading when Kadi came home. I actually spent the rest of the night hanging out with Kadi, Julie, Danielle, and Kacey. (Some of the other residence on my hall) It actually turned out to be a blast. It snowed a good inch and we went out and had a snowball fight. After we got cold, some girls in Eccles A, invited us over for hot chocolate. Later that night we started watching some animated series of Zelda that was made in the 80's. We started watching it just as a joke, but I think we are kind of actually getting hooked on it. We are up to episode 4.



Saturday,  I ended up hanging out with all of them again. We watched the Uninvited, which is one of my favorite movies, scary or not scary I have decided. We also watched Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. I saw this movie in theaters when it first came out, but I had completely forgotten how pointless of a movie it was. The only part I liked was the very first part where the dolphins just randomly float up into space. Also, I had never noticed this before, but Danielle pointed out that the first person listed in the credits was "The voice of the whale." And for those of you who haven't seen the movie, the whale plays and very insignificant role and is only on screen for all of 30 seconds. So we thought that was pretty funny.

Today in church, I actually got up and bore my testimony! Which is the first time in like. . . forever. Stupid Kacey told me and Amanda to go up, and then he would. Of course me and Amanda said no way, but Kacey got up anyways. Then, while there was a long awkward silence, Amanda went up, so I knew it was my turn. And then, as if this day wasn't strange enough already, I VOLUNTEERED to play the piano in Relief Society! I don't know what has gotten into me, stupid good influences.

No comments:

Post a Comment