Friday, October 28, 2011

I liked today, (before it was cool)

Today had to be one of the greatest days of my life. Today was the day that I got to dress up as an old man. No it was not for Halloween or anything like that, but for my photo class. Our assignment in class was to take a self portrait, and as I am not to fond of pictures of myself, I wasn't too stoked. But then I had this ingenious idea: I didn't have to be myself at all. Our teacher gave us full freedom with this picture as long as it had a concept behind it.

What I came up with was kind of a joke about hipsters, but at the same time reflected my secret wish to be hipster. ( I already have the "bands no one has ever heard of" music part down great) But anyways, I was on my favorite website the other day, Iwastesomuchtime, when I found this picture that sort of spiked my idea.


I thought it was perfect.

So what did I do next?
Dressed up like an old man of course! (It wouldn't have been quite as fun if I had stayed the same gender, plus I don't think it would have worked as well)

And so after half and hour or so of putting on makeup, getting my outfit together, (I would like to thank Nick Hilton for letting me borrow his pants, and Amanda Dayton for doing my makeup, and letting me borrow her hobo clothes) having to deal with a gross yack hair mustache going up my nose and in my mouth, and driving to the Grind, the result was this:


Best. Day. Ever.
Thats all I have to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment