Thursday, October 6, 2011

Oh no! Snow!

There are many things in this world that go great together:
- Milk and cookies
- Hair and hairspray
- Black and White (from 1965 and onward (haha just kidding))
- Hobos and Cardboard boxes
- Chairs and tired legs

Snow and Biology homework, however, do not mesh so nicely together.

I woke up this morning only to look out the window and see a thin layer of slush on all the cars. Immediately my heart sank. As the day wore on, matters only got worse. At about 12:00 today was when I first witnessed snowflakes falling from the sky. I cried out in despair. To top things all off, I was stuck doing biology homework in the library all afternoon. Biology has got to be the hardest class I am taking this semester, and we always have a ton of homework. At the moment I have given up on homework and am writing this post.

To cheer up all those who are hit with this early winter gloom, here are some funny pictures:




This one is titled "Reach for the Stars!"






Hope you enjoyed these.


No comments:

Post a Comment