Wednesday, September 14, 2011

You're Such a Fruit. . .

. . . the good kind though. A mango.

Everybody always tells me that you should never go to the grocery store when you are hungry. This is so true. When ever I go to the store hungry I am tempted to buy almost everything in sight. The other day I went to the store while I was starving. Mistake! I was drooling over the baked goods for about an hour. Thankfully I was able to resist the temptation. I was not so strong when it came to the produce section though. I finally caved when I came across the most beautifully delicious fruit I have ever had the pleasure to taste: A mango. At least it is healthy, right? Or at least thats how I justified it.

However I was not able to eat the mango that day due to the fact that it was not completely ripe. And I wanted my mango to be so ripe that juice was spilling out the sides. So I set it on the counter and waited patiently for it to ripen. I cannot tell you how freaking excited I was today when I discovered it was ready to eat. This was probably the greatest moment of my life so far.


Best. Dollar. Ever. Spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment